MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #1172
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

I've been reading these translations for years...you get used to it after awhile.

As for Nano's support of Nico when supposedly Nico's "other" coaches didn't give emotional support and care of Nico....obvious bs. Our Gaby was more than supportive of Nico - and Nico knows that - and many of us saw that emotional support when we watched his practices in person. That's why I was so upset with him when he made those comments about Gaby after he fired him. Nico knew better than to allow Pato and Nano and whoever to convince him that Gaby wasn't right for him.

That was such a bad decision by Nico to fire Gaby. It kills me everytime I think about it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote