MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #1171
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

I guess Nano was when he said that the level of this tournament has increased a lot and that a lot of great players are there :retard: besides Gonzalez and Monaco Viña right now is more a challenger than an ATP tournament

supossly Nano came back with Nico since he always helped him through the rough times since he knows Nico since he was a kid and all that ... well he is not proven me that to me until now, of course it's Nico's problem but the main point of why is Nano back is because supossly he gave to Nico the support and emotional advices that his former coach never gave to Nico :retard: (yes I'm being sarcastic of course )

btw, those translators suck but thanks for posting the article NicoFan, I still don't know how you are able to understand what the article says

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote