MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Welcome Back to the sun, sand, stay away from the Bermuda Triangle Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #27
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees, just do your best in Viña

I haven´t been able to find anything on the web about his splitting up with Davin, so all we have is a rumor that appeared on TyC Sports.
A friend in our Yahoo group said she´d heard the news during the TyC transmission of some match from Viña. The commentator said that Gastón is no longer with Davin OR with his shrink Pécora and that he will continue training together with his friend Zabaleta sharing his coach, Mariano Hood.
I for one believe it´s probably time to try something new, have a few laughs and not feel so driven. Pécora has been working with him for years, and the results in the past two have been dismal. A year ago he was already in serious trouble. He could have quoted Woody Allen who said: “I´ve been seeing an analyst for 15 years. I'm going to give him one more year and then I'm going to Lourdes”.
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote