MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - KIWI's Davis Cup thread !

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #80
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI's Davis Cup thread !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
What does he mean by "too big a risk"? That Kiefer is lacking match praxis (on clay)? But surely not that he's afraid of Kiefer injuring himself right before a single's match. That would be ridiculous.

Oh well, it's sad, but not totally unexpected and hardly matters for this tie. If Kiefer continues to play decent tennis in the upcoming HC tourneys, then there's no doubt that he'll play in April against Spain.
if you got kicked like that would you really want to be in this team again??? kühnen planned this from the moment he choosed the surface and arena. Kiwi didn`t play on clay for nearly 2 years so this fact helps as an argument and he choosed Braunschweig right in front of Kiwi's house to make it hurt even more if he will not be allowed to play and the ankle injury just made the plan perfect! Kiwi said he is fit while Petzschner had to retire in a final last sunday!!! And Mayer lost in first round from September - January including a first round loss in Heilbronn CHALLENGER against a QUALIFIER (Challenger-Qualifier)!!! Why was Kühnen not honest?? Why didn`t he just say "I don't like Kiwi that's why I take Mayer! That would have made it a lot easier for Kiwi to plan his spring season.
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote