MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I had a thread deleted and would like to know why?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2008, 03:25 AM   #15
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a thread deleted and would like to know why?

Sorry Denaon, I would not like your idea to give reasons or write a final post in each threads that we delete. Commenting (almost or every?) thread would mean much more work for us, and why should a hateful thread or an otherwise illegal thread stay there for everybody to read just that we can give a reason in there? Your suggestion "to make a decent final post explaining the decision and where we can all read the reason for deletion" would mean that all this crap would still stay and be readable in GM or non-tennis or wherever. IMO, only for some cases your suggestion and policy on deleted threads could be applicable and useful.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote