MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I had a thread deleted and would like to know why?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #14
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a thread deleted and would like to know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
In the mods' defense in most cases it's fairly obvious such as in this instance. If not posters are free to PM the moderator of that particular forum/super mod for clarification
I have to disagree with that...if you leave the reason there for everyone to read...there's gonna be less chance for other people breaking the same rules and not acknowledging the reason why any thread is "deleted".
it's just my opinion, but this could work for a better understanding ,as I said before, between mods and posters.

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote