MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam Entry List (updated January 8, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacechick View Post
Loving the list! and I'm very tempted to take the week off and spend all my money
Anyone else know if they're going already?
Very much hoping to But because of work, it woud only be for quallies and the first Monday (would have to leave Rotterdam on Tuesday afternoon at the latest). So I'm still trying to work out if it's financially viable to go for such a short time, or whether I should just save my money and go to Roland Garros or Barcelona for the whole week a little later on, as I already have the annual leave booked from work for these Have fun if you go.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote