MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #811
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

I must say I'm happy because i love him for 8 years now so I had the chance to be his fan when he won his master for exemple and when he played the final at paris bercy etc etc...I'm lucky I saw him at this moment, I had the chance to congratulated him and all that kind of thing
For my part I was realy sad because when he celebrated his 29 I thought "okay, he will soon stop" and I knew I would miss him but every year is a wonderful year of tennis because he is still there! still playing! still enjoying tennis!
the first time I saw him (at RG) I didn't find the courage to go and ask for a picture with him...after I saw him at paris bercy and he just lost but I found the courage to ask for an autograph but some behind me was telling "who is he? andrei pavel...pavel...he must be russian" and andrei heard them and said while he was signing "I'm not russian! I'm from ROMANIA!!!" and he get into the car!
everyone told me "you do love that player! but he is not nice at all!" but I told them it was their fault! we all know how proud andrei is to be romanian!
I had to wait one year to see him again and have my first picture with him...the first of a long colection!
sometimes I wish he'll never stop playing so I can see him for ever! I so hape he'll stay in the top 100 this year so I can see him next year again! and we can all do! I'm sure he still has a lot of matches to win! he still has a lot of thing to do at the davis cup! I'm sure of it!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote