MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #810
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
only 4 years peta!!! Gosh!!! I thought you loved him for more years!
anyway, I agree with you about andrei's charisma and about how funny he can be! I guess when he stop playing that's what I will miss the most. He is always smiling and even if he is training he took times to play with his fans by singing a song or by sticking out his tongue or by telling loudly how he is felling like "OH! I'm so tired!" or "Oh! my back! my back! my back!" and all that kind of thing
It's always a pleasure to watch him
and off the court he is so friendly, you can speak with him all the time, he realy has a great humour...the perfect man!
OMG it was only 3 years I just realised. It was January 2005 when I took that photo. I started following the tennis more regularly throughout 2004 when I joined MTF... before I joined here I struggled to know what was happening in the world of tennis throughout the year.

At the time I was disappointed because I became a fan only as I thought he'd be retiring soon, but I feel very happy that I've still had a lovely 3 years so far with him still playing, even if I missed being a fan during his best years. I think he has the best personality in all of the tennis world... and who can't be a fan of that wonderful backhand

(and yes he stuck out his tongue at me last year while I was taking photos The photo blurred but I think it's so funny )