MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #808
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Power View Post
ya ya ...i`m proud of him, too
andrei says If he can stay on top 100 in 2008, he continue to play 2009 season... it's a conditioning thing, but he wants continue to play at each tournament better and better. Still, if he wants to put hope into the hearts of all. is his choice to take over a wonderfull career.
He is charismatic, so talented and so funny.
sorry for my english :P
Yeah I figured it would be based on whether he could stay in the top 100. That's why he wasn't sure if he'd be back when I asked him.

His charisma is the best of any player out there, that's what I love about him so much. Every training session I've seen of him has been entertaining.

Right from the first moment I started liking him.. back 4 years ago when I asked to take a photo of him and he said "No" and then started laughing and told me to take a photo He totally scared me and then when he said No but after I realised he was joking it made me realise what a great personality he is.

I hope my English is not too confusing to you since it's not your first language