MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Magnus Norman

Thread: Magnus Norman
View Single Post

Old 01-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #408
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

Hello!
So I have finally gotten around to joining MTF. This is the first thread I have read, being the die-hard Magnus fan that I am. I see I have been mentioned a couple of times by Kristen so I guess I already have a reputation to live up to hehe.

I have just arrived back home after 11 days in Melbourne - spending many wonderful days searching the practice courts for Johansson (although obviously he wasn't exactly the person I was looking for...). If I manage to work out how, I'll put in some pictures of Magnus (since I took a couple of hundred - as Kristen has pointed out, Magnus thought it was pretty funny) for everyone to see.

Hope this post has worked ok - I haven't even tried to put colours and icons and things in - I'm sure Ill get used to it eventually!

Christina
swedes_rule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote