MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Magnus Norman

Thread: Magnus Norman
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #407
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

As I already promised a while ago here is finally a translation from Magnus latest blog entry

The days before he already said that he was satisfied with Thomas game in Melbourne, but of course not with the result.

Magnus writes his blog almost every day, so here is the latest entry from yesterday:

Magnus blog

Finish in the first phase

Soon it will be time to travel back to Sweden. The first phase of the season 2008 is finished (...quite funny, cos he wrote 2007, as you can see below. Guess he did not get accostumed to the new year yet )

The single tournament is over for us in Australia, but in doubles it was a win today! Great and also good with many matches. Of course it could have gone better seen on the results in january. But it was anyway a quarterfinal in Doha which was a good start, but after that it wasn´t much to say. We know what it needs to get even better and that is a good feeling. If TJ (Magnus always calls him like that) will stay healthy and free from injuries I am convinced that the results will come...and with that even the better ranking.... Tomorrow practice is waiting and after that a wonderful trip of about 35 hours Can´t wait to get home... Away is good, but at home it´s better, or?

**I will try to slow a bit down with work when I get home, because I want to finally get rid of my virus. But normally it doesn´t work so well to slow down...

***Catellas fonds beat most of the others..
(Magnus normally writes a lot about his job and how the company is working. For those who don´t know...he works for a Swedish investment company and has initiated the tennis fond there)

Magnus blogg
torsdag 17 januari 2008
Slut på "Fas 1"

Snart dags för hemresa till Sverige. Första fasen av säsongen 2007 är slut.

Singelspelet är över i Australien men i dubbel blev det vinst idag! Kul och bra med matcher! Visst kunde det gått bättre rent resultatmässigt under januari månad. Dock en kvartsfinal i Doha som en bra start och efter det är det inte så mycket att säga. Vi vet vad som behöver bli bättre och det är skönt. Får TJ vara frisk och skadefri är jag övertygad om att resultaten kommer...och då även rankingen som ett brev på posten...I morgon väntar träning och sedan en härlig resa på ca 35 timmar Cant wait to get home.. Borta bra men hemma bäst eller?!

*** Ska försöka ta det lite lugnt med jobb när jag kommer hem för att försöka bli kvitt mitt virusproblem...men det brukar inte funka så bra att ta det lugnt..

*** Catellas fonder slår de flesta..

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote