MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pictures...

Thread: Pictures...
View Single Post

Old 01-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #185
country flag basil333

basil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond reputebasil333 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
Then you can understand what I said?

I've only seen Mariano play live once so far, I'll have to make a point of attending more of his matches. And maybe talking to him one day? From what I've heard, he's a really nice and genuine guy.
VolandriFan He is... and he makes time for the fans who have watched his practice and matches too. If you want a goal for 2008 - make talking to him your goal - then you will have a nice objective to aim for

I saw the match on livefeed too... he had an instant injury timeout at around 4-4 15-30 in the Second set; the trainer came out with cream and massaged his thigh (the camera was VERY close!!) and lets just say.... I think the the Trainer "found" the exact spot... judging by the painful "OW!" reaction!! - but the trainer seemed to work magic - I also thought that he looked uncomfortable again at the end of the 4th set -

He played some really really incredible shots and rallies in the match - ok he was also rusty in a few other places. - the rallies where he saved 2 matchpoints were some of the best too...

Optimism is a wonderful thing - 1 part Optimism is worth 100 parts Pessimism

A parachute is like the mind - it only works when OPEN
basil333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote