MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #795
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Hiiii

Today I found Andrei just as he was about to start his training with Thomas. As soon as I got there he smiled and waved at me and asked how I was

I took a lot of photos during thyee session (and yes I took some video as well....) He was SO amusing during his training, he was singing at times, yelled a lot just generally having a great time.

At the end of the session we were standing over at the fence/gate where they exit and he looked at me and said "you want MORE photos?" I laughed but still got another photo with him I also wished him good luck for tomorrow and asked him if he would be back next year... he said he doesn't know yet (I figured as much but wanted to ask anyway).

As he was leaving he turned back and I heard him say "Here you go" and I turned back and he was handing me his sweaty wristband So I have another to add to the 2 he gave me last year!!!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote