MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Well, Serving at 34% is OK if you beat Roger" 2008 Cheering Thread (Fall)!

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #89
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Start off 2008 Well Down Under" 2008 Cheering Thread!

it was cute. especially at the end when fowler said "If you like Deal or No Deal, look for Case #2" and mardy just sat there sheepishly

BACHELORS ONLY: Andy Roddick is already planning for good friend Mardy Fish's bachelor party, even though the wedding is eight months away. He wasn't about to divulge details, though.

"I like his fiancee and I want to stay on her good side, I think," Roddick said.

Fish, however, won't have any input.

"Absolutely none," Roddick said. "That's against the rules. That's against guy code."

Fish got engaged in November to Stacey Gardner, a California lawyer and one of the briefcase models on NBC's "Deal Or No Deal" game show. They are planning to be married in September.

In 1999, Fish lived with Roddick's family in Boca Raton, Fla., for a year during high school. They played on the tennis and basketball teams together.

Fish turned 26 last month, and Roddick considers him an old man. Roddick doesn't turn 26 until August.

"He goes to bed at nine and wakes up at five in the morning and he's engaged," Roddick said. "So it's Grandpa Fish."

Both won second-round matches Wednesday and could meet in the fourth round. Fish lost to Roddick in the Australian quarter-finals last year.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 01-16-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote