MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Inter-forum Pick 'em (FITD) Competition - 2008 AO

View Single Post

Old 01-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #7
country flag steven

steven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond reputesteven has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inter-forum Pick 'em (FITD) Competition - 2008 AO

The MTF team is in 1st place after R1 (see teams league) just ahead of the new all-French team from RichardGasquet.net. Nothing new there, but I wonder if you can avoid the usual drop down the table later in the tournament this time - I'm not sure why that always seems to happen!

You have also reached the QFs of the new teams knockout competition, which pitches you against a single team in each round. In R1, you averaged 48.65/64 per entrant compared to 47.42 for your opponents ***************. Your quarter-final opponents are BritishTennis.net.

In the individual event, MTF's qczi shares the lead with one other entrant on 54/64.

All of these pages plus picks analyses and a complete record of everyone's picks are linked to from http://www.britishtennis.net/Competitions.html while the most active forum thread about the competition can be found here

Good luck to all 17 MTF entrants for the rest of the competition!
steven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote