MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Well, Serving at 34% is OK if you beat Roger" 2008 Cheering Thread (Fall)!

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #69
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Start off 2008 Well Down Under" 2008 Cheering Thread!

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...k/tennis010813

Lady luck: Mardy Fish and his fiancée, Stacey Gardner, a model who appears on the game show "Deal or No Deal," have set a September wedding date. Fish, who beat Serbia's Boris Pashanski in four sets Monday, said his Davis Cup pals intend to host a bachelor party for him in Las Vegas, another sign of the vaunted unity on that team. Gardner isn't going to open cash-stuffed briefcases forever, though -- she holds a law degree and might go into sports law, Fish said.

Fish made his best Australian Open showing last year, when he fell to close friend Andy Roddick in the quarterfinals, and he hopes to defend those rankings points. He said he hasn't made up his mind whether he will compete in the Beijing Olympics this summer if he qualifies. A silver medalist four years ago in Athens, Fish said he is somewhat hesitant to make the lengthy trip in the middle of the U.S. hard-court season, so close to the U.S. Open.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote