MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Robin Haase Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2008, 08:46 AM   #220
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin Haase Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikas View Post
And, can someone tell me how many points Robin wins by making it to the maindraw?? And if he entered last year??
My guessing is that he didn't entered last year in AO and that he won 5 points my making it to the MD
I had a look, and if I'm not mistaken he gets 15 ranking points for qualifying for the MD and 5 for the first round so that 20 points, but I'm not sure. Last year he lost in the first round of qualifying so it's an improvement over last year but maybe someone who's more familiar with the rankings can confirm this.

As for his first round match, Ljubicic hasn't been in great form this year so it could have been worse. I just hope Robin plays a good match and if this results in a win great.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote