MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - §_§_§_The Season 2008 Down Under_§_§_§

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #48
country flag juvvi

juvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond reputejuvvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §_§_§_The Season 2008 Down Under_§_§_§

Quote:
Originally Posted by j'adore_richie View Post
The match has started and he's started off well, the score is 5-2 to Richard. Shame I can't watch it, I'm just following live scores. I don't spose anyone has managed to find a live stream for Sydney, I can only find Auckland ones.
Channel 7 showed the tournament live until 5pm and then shifted to regular programming. None of the cable networks are also covering the event. I guess the attendance itself is pathetic. I want to Gasquet to win every tournament he participates this year. I'll be in Europe to cheer him. I'll go to Sydney too, just didn't know that he was playing today.

~♠ Gasqueteers ♠~

all for one, one for all
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
juvvi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote