MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - John Isner

Thread: John Isner
View Single Post

Old 01-05-2008, 08:50 AM   #127
country flag Smankyou

Smankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond reputeSmankyou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Isner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Is that why he moved? [If he was the guy in grey, and it may have been later on hehe] Are you going again tomorrow?

EDIT: Maybe since security type people are on the door tomorrow, maybe you won't be there
Ha, he must have moved after I left. Yeah, the guy in the grey tshirt/red shorts was his coach/friend/supporter/someone because James Blake came and sat with us for a while. Notice how I said "us" as a way of making myself feel important when I'm really not...

Hmmm... tomorrow... it was on the cards but now it depends on whether the rain gods are feeling kind or not. I only lasted an hour today. I left a frizzy/sweaty/wet mess. What about you?

re: security. do they check for water bottles being brought in?

re: toilets. walked into the mens today. haha good thing it was a quiet day.
Smankyou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote