MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - John Isner

Thread: John Isner
View Single Post

Old 01-05-2008, 08:15 AM   #122
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Isner

How nice is this guy He has the sweetest face

I had the problem of sitting in front of Bruno and other Frenchies during this match Bruno was quite funny. I didn't recognise him at first, so I looked at his tag and came out with the 'Oh you look different with less hair' line. Nicely done Kristen. Mum had been won over because he thanked her for wiping off the water from his seat

But after about the third rain interruption, Clement took 5-10 minutes to get to the court. Poor Isner just standing there, looking sad like he wanted someone to play with [to go home, really. long day. His expression reminded me of Popp, like I would cry if he didn't win]. The umpire said to us Clement wasn't far off being defaulted if he didn't show up. A huge part of me wanted him to be a no-show. But now I can more easily cheer for John tomorrow I suppose

*Note the colour of the sky in these photos*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0723.JPG (191.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0724.JPG (82.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0725.JPG (69.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0726.JPG (90.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0727.JPG (75.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0728.JPG (103.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0731.JPG (130.7 KB, 20 views)
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote