MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #39
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

It's nice that we finally have a chat thread, I always thought we had enough posters here to have one...

I'm Krystle and 20 years old. I studied information technology for the last three years majoring in information systems and interactive media. I just graduated from uni about a month ago and am now in the annoying period of looking for a job when I don't have any experience. Preferably I would like to get a job as a graphics designer/web designer, but I'm also applying for jobs as a graduate business analyst and general graduate programs. Apart from that, I enjoy listening to music, watching and playing tennis and watching TV shows, on the other hand, I don't like movies and almost never watch any.

Last edited by krystlel : 01-03-2008 at 11:29 PM.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote