MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #35
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

A great idea for a thread .
Hey guys. My name is Scott, and I'm 20 years old. I'm a Canadian who lives in the UK. I was born and raised in Vancouver but my family and I emmegrated to Lancashire in England over 10 years ago. I'm 25% Northern Irish, and I have a special affinity with Belfast and the whole of the country/province.
I'm a big fan of playing and watching sports. In fact tennis is only my 3rd favourite sport, after hockey (which I suppose isn't that surprising given that I'm a Canuck) and football (the version where the foot actually makes regular contact with the ball ).
I'm a 2nd year medical student in London, and that basically involves both working hard and also partying hard.
I also enjoy travelling, listening to music and my favourite TV show at the moment is Scrubs (at my uni many of us like to watch Scrubs in scrubs )
I've been a fan of Nalbandian ever since I saw him live against Ferrero and Moya at Estoril in 2002.

Last edited by LeChuck : 01-03-2008 at 07:24 PM.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote