MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #20
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
I do much better with that group than with children. They're undergoing the hormonal changes, which makes for some interesting days and weeks.
the hormonal changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
I hate the ads in the middle of a thread. It makes me think that I'm finished reading the thread, but I realize I have to scroll past the ad to read the rest of the thread. Sometimes, I feel my premium membership is a waste.
I'm not supposed to have any ads, never mind this mess I'm enduring now. What gives here?
I've seen others complaining about it & i find it really really annoying as well. I was considering going premium actually, but now I don't think so, as I don't see what's the diference between premium and not premium anymore.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote