MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - hopman cup 2008

Thread: hopman cup 2008
View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 01:34 PM   #12
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hopman cup 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
it wasn't me, or emily, i can tell you this much!

arnaud has no lack of choices lol the poor fellow just has to make up his mind.
lol. She put a lot of effort into making that sign!

Silly me! What did I do? Stay up until 1:30am to watch that awful doubles match They should have won, especially with Jelena injured. It seemed to me that Arnaud and Tatiana didn't take it too seriously. The commentators kept remarking that Arnaud wasn't being "mean enough" to Jelena. He was giving her easy serves and hitting to Novak instead of her. Meanwhile, Novak was sending Tatiana hard serves. It didn't help that Arnaud made a lot of unforced errros, either. Possibily they thought they would easily win or that Jelena would eventually retire?

The only good about staying up was that I was rewarded with an English interview!! I honestly always thought Arnaud had only passable English, but I was quite surprised that he is actually quite fluent.

higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote