MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Premium users and its (dis)advantages

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 04:02 AM   #48
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premium users and its (dis)advantages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
As far as I was ever aware, the new premium (the old premium never had a lifetime membership, it was per month or per year, I remember because I did pay for the one year, which was 19.99. No lifetime option) membership, which went into effect when verticalscope took over management of the board, NEVER offered an ad-free experience. And the way I remember it is the same as Neely remembers it, because it actually came up with the enactment of the new premium membership. I'm fairly confident that, in its current form, the premium option was never promised to be ad-free. http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7&postcount=29

Hmmm maybe I'm mistaken then... I could have sworn it did.

Either way, the lack of communication about the removal of other features and the general downhill slope these boards are on is still a cause of concern.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote