MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Premium users and its (dis)advantages

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 05:00 AM   #47
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premium users and its (dis)advantages

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
Well Deb, I think a lot of the people who are mad are those who signed up for Lifetime Premium Membership the first time it was offered when it DID offer an ad-free experience

But yes, lack of communication is never a good thing.
As far as I was ever aware, the new premium (the old premium never had a lifetime membership, it was per month or per year, I remember because I did pay for the one year, which was 19.99. No lifetime option) membership, which went into effect well active verticalscope took over management of the board (remember, there was no premium available for quite some time), NEVER offered an ad-free experience. And the way I remember it is the same as Neely remembers it, because it actually came up with the enactment of the new premium membership. I'm fairly confident that, in its current form, the premium option was never promised to be ad-free. http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7&postcount=29

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote