MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - hopman cup 2008

Thread: hopman cup 2008
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hopman cup 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
yes, i suppose it's finally time to start a thread for it.

i've got good news and bad news!

... bad news is, the doubles highlight that i mentioned on the other thread, had been wiped out by my own stupidity.... it is now overwritten by another recording but that is not the end of the world, since nouf has offered you his match videos, right?
Wow, seems you weren't wasting your time during New Year's night Is your TV always on to catch Arnaud or you're having such a good luck? lol
A pity Arnaud's post-doubles interview disappeared! It's not so often he is getting interviewed in English. But match videos is a perfect consolation indeed
Quote:
he's reminded about turning the big 3-0 (no one is letting him forget it) but he insists he likes playing and being out on court, and he hopes he's still playing at 35
It reminds me of that Santoro video after Bercy, "55 and still playing" lol
Quote:
there's also some footage of last night's nye ball... a number of players were asked what 3 things they'd bring with them to a desert island (or something along those lines...) guess what arnaud wanted to bring... a wife is he getting desperate? hmmmm
Euh??.. I'm afraid to ask what were the other things…
Quote:
ps. he looked very formal for the ball with a big black bow tie (not sure if he had a tuxedo on but that's possible) all he's lacking was a ring to propose to some lucky lady
There is a picture on General: http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...47&postcount=1 Black buttons hmm.. Well, comparing to others it was not too bad.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote