MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2008 tourneys

Thread: 2008 tourneys
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #43
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 tourneys

that is a good result, considering that arnaud never likes to lose playing for france.

so he'd better start loving mixed doubles because that's their best chance to win a match! lol

i hadn't seen or heard anything special about the french team from the broadcast yesterday... except one commentator made it very clear he thought arnaud was past his best years. in other words... lol

thanks for the pics

edit: i now have about 3 minutes of the mixed doubles highlight between france and argentina. if anyone wants it... and you can't find it on youtube or somewhere... i'll see if i can do something about it. arnaud was interviewed afterwards, conversing in fluent english of course....

Last edited by Via : 12-31-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote