MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2008 tourneys

Thread: 2008 tourneys
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2007, 09:31 PM   #38
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 tourneys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
or perhaps he had always known that gael was in trouble and he had always been on standby? how else can you explain that all the other frenchies are enlisted in adelaide, except for this arnaud?
I've got exactly the same questions! So the new season begins with an old stuff - a lot of questions and a lack of answers... Though personally I don't feel Arnaud's absence in Adelaide might be initially connected with Gael's troubles to play the Hopman Cup, then it would be too bizarre.

Hope those of us who'll get the coverage then will have something to report about
P.S. Even if it's true, the "veteran" sounds horrible And all these articles beginning with the "French veteran Arnaud Clement..." are just killing.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote