MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mariano's Challengers' Thread 2007

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2007, 10:44 PM   #44
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mariano's Challengers' Thread 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeMB View Post
As any ATP event, Challengers give players points. The points are acumulated. ATP Tour/International Series tournament requires NORMALLY a higher amount of points than challengers. When he accumulates points enough to enter in ATP Tour/IS tourney draw or qualy draw, he'll play the ATP Tour/International Series tourneys.
He can also get in the draw with a WC like he did for the Sevilla Challenger.
Thanks so much...I wasn't sure how it worked...do you know how close he is to reaching that number of points? Last time I looked his rank was @274. I did hear that he received a WC for the Copa Telmex in February along with Gaudio and Coria...kind of exciting prospect to see them all in the same tournament....really hope this happens...maybe Coria and Gaudio can hold each others hand for confidence....
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote