MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #102
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

Sparko: I know, lucky Antonio Ramiro Romo (his real name, the ESPN LA guys always call him with his latino name)

your Vikes plays the key game next week, vs Washington, the winner will be in for the playoffs, and NF's G-Men are in trouble now, if they lost this week could in real trouble (in the final week they will play NE)

finally my Boys lost, but we get the 1st round bye for the playoffs and now we need to clinch the homefield adv but with Tony "Simpson" hurt could be difficult

also Miami won a game!!!! it's a miracle!!!, now we need the Pats to lose (but they play Miami and the Giants in the last 2 games) i think they will finish 16-0 the regular season

VAMOS NICO!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote