MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2007, 03:28 AM   #93
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

I wonder how Nicofan's chicken turned out? I hope I didnt' tell her too long

Don't worry about using already made cookie dough NIcofan-I can't really tell the difference myself-it still tastes homemade and I know that is still a big step for you

It is sad about Dan. He was like the perfect guy to me and my college friends and we listened to his music all the time. It it makes me feel really old to have my college "idols" die....of course its worse for them but you know what I mean

Hubby is watching his Vikings struggle against a crappy Bears team. Not looking as good as they have been the last few weeks.

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote