MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #68
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
thanks dear! Robredo and Marcos are hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Moooorning

It's Saturday here, I am working (official working day we are working for New Year's day), on the way to the office I was blown by a snow-storm and I still can't open my eyes properly.

on the upside: tomorrow I am off and I will sleeeeeeep!

have a fun day, dears!
That sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Edit: I am so glad you guys get my postcards It could be much worse:
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/14....ap/index.html

BTW your card arrived yesterday It's so pwetty A
And I got Frens' too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why are they called stands when they are made for sitting?
* What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
* Why is it when a door is open it's ajar but when a jar is open isn't not adoor?
* Isn't Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse?
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? * If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
* If it is zero degrees outside today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be? (a favourite one )
* I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
* If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
Enjoy! And have a nice Saturday evening!
Good ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Helloooooooo

How's everyone in here? I miss this place so much, I'm so busy these days I can't visit the forum at all during my day at work, and since my wireless connection at home is still crap

And I'm just getting so nervous these days.
The last 3 weeks have been crazy at work, my coworker says I scare her because she never suspected when they hired me that I could be so stressed. duh
I had my first own client on Monday. For a divorce (sorry for the romantic people I'm shocking, but business is business lol. So that was the positive aspect of the busy work schedule The most negative one was having a heart attack yesterday when someone said I had until today to send the tax office some paper that I didn't know about oh, how fantastic it is to join the world of (independent) workers

Anyway, I'm counting the days until my week off, because:
a) I really need a break!!!!
b) it's getting so frustrating not to be able to catch up with you all
Hey stranger I'm fine.
Sorry to hear they are keeping you so busy. Hope it'll get better soon and you get to relax over Christmas.
YAY for real Christmas trees they're soooooo much better.
We miss you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
1. How's everybody?
2. It's bloody cold over here
3. What's this "banking" about? Can we buy stuff? *excited*
4. I know we're all doing the Facebook thing right now but somehow some of the buttons won't work for me.. be patient
5. One of my friends from uni is pregnant
6. Where's Eve at these days?
7. Marat lost to Sela!?!
1. I'm okiee
2. it's nasty here too but not cold enough for this season and no snow in sight
3. no idea
4. I know what you mean...try again tomorrow, then it should work
5. btw, how's the conquering going
6. dunno
7. yup

Have a great day everyone!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote