MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2007, 08:35 AM   #56
country flag Lossi

Lossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond reputeLossi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Thanks, dear The government makes the most stupid decisions ever. Most people do not even come to work (in-company decision), but still it is official work day.

It's great that you did your shopping in advance. Here the Christmas shopping hysteria is in full speed, and I do-not-want-to-enter any store now!

Have a safe trip and lots and lots of fun How is the baby?
Shocking. The government does something stupid.

I have to get some books and toiletries today, maybe also a few small gifts but nothing serious. Going to meet up with a friend from school that I haven't seen for about 2 years

Thank you He's adorable, as usual He, my dad and my step-mum are already in Serbia.

kirkicica: Where is the turn on button on Nole?
Mila:
Jess: I know where!
Jess:
kirkicica: Would someone click it please?
Jess: Oh gladly.
kirkicica: Not THAT one.
Lossi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote