MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2007, 08:00 AM   #55
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
Poor Annie New Year's Day being a word day is Unless you're in an emergency profession, it's not necessary.

Shopping today for me...10 days before Christmas Day here I'm just glad I got my clothes I need for Serbia weeks ago
Thanks, dear The government makes the most stupid decisions ever. Most people do not even come to work (in-company decision), but still it is official work day.

It's great that you did your shopping in advance. Here the Christmas shopping hysteria is in full speed, and I do-not-want-to-enter any store now!

Have a safe trip and lots and lots of fun How is the baby?
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote