MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-in-the-draw 2008 - New season, some changes, new managers wanted!

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2007, 05:31 AM   #11
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-in-the-draw 2008 - New season, some changes, new managers wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaiBrasil View Post
The ranking won't be the sum of the points of all tournaments anymore. Each position for each type of tournament (GS, MS, IS etc.) will have a fixed scoring. Players will be able to play all tournaments in the week, and just the best result will be counted on the ranking. Also, FITD won't have that 18-tournaments thing: all weeks will give you points.
Some great rule changes for the new season Especially the above one

I believe that was a huge blight on the game last season as filling out a FITD entry can be rather time consuming and most of the time I just didn't have time to fill in one for all tournaments when I got home from work before play had started which meant I would miss out on points that other people were getting.