MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 06:11 PM   #48
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Thanks, dear! Rakia is our national drink (and as far as I know also every Balkan's country too : ) ) - it is quite strong : p
Rachiu it is, then Never had any only tzuica once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
It was very much fun , totally loved it there and they loved me too ofcourse :angel
They gave me a couple of days to think about it ( which i obviously not need, but will use : p .... don't want to sound too eager with it ; ) ) and will call them in a few days to tell that i'll do it : D !!!!!!!!
Yaaaaaay!!! Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh girls & Vass, I forgot to tell that part of the income from the cards I sent you go to our Children's Hospital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
:kiss The income from my cards go to the Bulgarian Red CRoss :angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
so that's what the stuff on the back is about ; )
The mystery is solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
That's sooooooo good!!!!!
With the cards i've sent, the income is partly for the breastcancer foundation :banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
oh and. did you guys see the jingle bells vid by some of the players?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
OMG!!! Robredo and Marcos are killer!! Thank you, dear