MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #67
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - CRAZZZZY TRAIN - Welcome To Nico's World

Thanks Nicofan Hey your hardly recognizable with your new avatar and flag

Use it to serve your puppies Kid I'm sure they think they're kings

Yeah, I have enough with my own two kids but a neighbor was in a bind and said she'd be gone less than a hour and of course it took 2 1/2 hours It was my day to volunteer at my first graders class but I had to cancel that. And call hubby from work to pick the girls up from school I was kinda pissed but it sounded like she couldn't help it In the end I was still glad I could help out but very thankful hubby could leave work early.

Well, I'm off again soon to shop at Barnes and Noble My family loves gifts form there

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote