MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Credits/Banking

Thread: Credits/Banking
View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #36
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credits/Banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
Actually I don't think this should be decided by the admin or anybody else but the ones playing those games...

TT has a very solid "board" of managers and everything is decided by them all....I guess PAW has the same structure....
If I started a new game and I wanted to "charge" an admission fee and people pay it....that's just fine
I mean...I'm not proposing any game should have vCredits as prizes but I have already suggested to those that play TT DDL to have vcredits in the mix of the game....if Ray and the rest accept it...we can do it... and if they don't feel that it could work...then
well i understood you wrong then.. i was thinking vCreds as prize money for winners.. but you mean like... all the players have to pay (donate) vcreds to the mamager to play the game and he donates back to the winners or something like that?
belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote