MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Credits/Banking

Thread: Credits/Banking
View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #35
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credits/Banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by belco View Post
it actually is more complicated than that. Although i suggested this idea to steve ages and ages ago i dont think its a good idea anymore Say u decide to do it with TT and PAW then other game managers want their games to have vCreds for their winners. This can cause some problems Why did they get the bonus of having vCreds and not my game. Blah Blah Blah. It would be nice but you cant keep everybody happy
Actually I don't think this should be decided by the admin or anybody else but the ones playing those games...

TT has a very solid "board" of managers and everything is decided by them all....I guess PAW has the same structure....
If I started a new game and I wanted to "charge" an admission fee and people pay it....that's just fine
I mean...I'm not proposing any game should have vCredits as prizes but I have already suggested to those that play TT DDL to have vcredits in the mix of the game....if Ray and the rest accept it...we can do it... and if they don't feel that it could work...then

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote