MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #39
country flag karo_em9

karo_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting to know: Santiago Giraldo

Hi to everybody!
I had the fortune to know Santiago in the Challenger of Buenos Aires. The first thing that called me the attention of he, was the way of putting on the cap, and then i started to appreciate his game.
Finished his match against Marcos Daniel, where he lost I had the opportunity, thanks to my web site dedicated on tennis of being able to do an interview to him, and he surprised to me his good spirit in spite of his defeat and his friendliness especially .
He is a really charming boy , of now in more, he has a fan here in Buenos Aires, I expect to listen very good results of Santiago in a nearby future.

In the next post i go to put a couple of pictures that i took from this match.

I have to sorry for my bad english... i hope you understand me

KARO;

John Isner - Diego Junqueira - Daniel Koellerer - Santiago Giraldo - Ricardo Hocevar

www.eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
karo_em9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote