MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Let's Stay out of the Tabloids kthanks" 2007 News Thread!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #932
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Let's Stay out of the Tabloids kthanks" 2007 News Thread!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...11gallery.html

DANCING PARTNERS?

Cheryl Burke, who tangoed to a title with Emmitt Smith in 2006, gives us five other sports personalities she'd love to partner with on future “Dancing With The Stars” seasons:

1. David Beckham. If he's half as much fun to be around as (Spice Girl) Mel B, then he'd be an amazing partner to have.

2. Mark Messier. He's been called one of the greatest leaders in sports so I think that he'd be a great leader on the dance floor.

3. Jimmy Johnson. We've seen that an IndyCar driver can win the competition so I think that he could really satisfy the question of which is better: NASCAR or IndyCar?

4. David Ortiz. I just love that his nickname is Big Papi. But he would always have to be announced as Big Papi – And now dancing the Cha Cha Cha . . . Big Papi.

5. Andy Roddick. I've read a few quotes from him in the media and he seems to have the sense of humor that would make him ideal for the show.

*edit*

Added FoxNews screencap from Dec. 29
Attached Images
File Type: jpg overhillfox.jpg (153.7 KB, 6 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 12-31-2007 at 01:27 AM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote