MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Heehee people, our translation agency will be moving on December 21st. I hope everything will go smoothly.
Can you imagine that the guy who sold us our new office space didn't have new office for his company yet when he sold. :retard: Now he finally found a new place for his firm. Don't ask me why he sold his old rooms, could be many reasons. As for us our bosses decided to buy our own place, so far we had rented office space but that was getting too expensive and we had too big rooms anyway. Our new rooms are nice and situated OK I guess.
Good to get all the moving done before the new tennis season starts. Take care everyone!
Hope the moving goes without too much stress and you won't have an unpleasant surprise with your new offices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
But...but...but...how on Earth did the card reach Antarctica so fast?
Isn't it weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
7 days dude! that's supposed to be the norm!
Uh huh, but it's Christmas season and who knows what other reason they have to get it mixed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
It was very much fun , totally loved it there and they loved me too ofcourse
They gave me a couple of days to think about it ( which i obviously not need, but will use .... don't want to sound too eager with it ) and will call them in a few days to tell that i'll do it !!!!!!!!

posted all of yours too, hopefully they will arrive on time!!!
Good job Frens!!! :wohooo: Proud of ya

And fingers crossed all cards will reach their destination!!!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote