MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #6
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Francis, best of luck with your 'try-out' workday!
Anna!

Heehee people, our translation agency will be moving on December 21st. I hope everything will go smoothly.
Can you imagine that the guy who sold us our new office space didn't have new office for his company yet when he sold. :retard: Now he finally found a new place for his firm. Don't ask me why he sold his old rooms, could be many reasons. As for us our bosses decided to buy our own place, so far we had rented office space but that was getting too expensive and we had too big rooms anyway. Our new rooms are nice and situated OK I guess.
Good to get all the moving done before the new tennis season starts. Take care everyone!