MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mariano's Challengers' Thread 2007

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 PM   #43
country flag FilipeMB
why did I pay for premium

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mariano's Challengers' Thread 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt View Post
Looks like he had a very tight match. On to the next challenger. Can some one explain to me how the points in challengers work toward getting into qualis for ATP events. I don't know anything about that system. Also how is Mariano doing in regard to points and his long journey to the ATP. Anyway I'm glad to see him in SF's and a final this season and hope he continues to improve his success.
As any ATP event, Challengers give players points. The points are acumulated. ATP Tour/International Series tournament requires NORMALLY a higher amount of points than challengers. When he accumulates points enough to enter in ATP Tour/IS tourney draw or qualy draw, he'll play the ATP Tour/International Series tourneys.
He can also get in the draw with a WC like he did for the Sevilla Challenger.
FilipeMB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote