MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. I will NOT be moving during Xmas. And they better raise the salaries in January but they'll only start working on the new pricing next week!
At least I saw 3:10 to Yuma and Rendition this weekend before I die.
Hope you'll find out really soon when the moving will take place! And ofcourse too that you'll get a nice rewarding raise!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

I was out of town the last three days My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia ) and I came back relaxed and well

Have an awesome week, dears!
Rakia is and Happy belated name day, hun!!!!

Am a bit nervous right now, cuz tomorrow i'll have a "try-out" workday at my hopefully new job (I keep I really, really want this one , so hopefully it will turn out really well)
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote