MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2007, 06:20 PM   #2
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
I got my hot stone massage this afternoon so I'm completely relaxed.
Sounds good, me wants one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Just came back from a Christmas market in Antwerpen and it was fun , they had a nice iceskating place too ....drank a lot of gluwine so was a bit tipsy at the end of the market
Bought some nice (and also some ) pressies

Wish everyone a nice week!!!!!
Thanks love, you too

Christmas markets rock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. I will NOT be moving during Xmas. And they better raise the salaries in January but they'll only start working on the new pricing next week!
At least I saw 3:10 to Yuma and Rendition this weekend before I die.
I hope the moving goes ok and that they'll raise your salary quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I was out of town the last three days My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia ) and I came back relaxed and well

Have an awesome week, dears!
Happy belated Name Day Annie Glad you had a great time!
Have a wonderful week too
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote