MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Cool Avatars (hosted by Avatar master Tangy the Tangerine)

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2004, 06:33 PM   #2
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cool Avatars (hosted by Avatar master Tangy the Tangerine)

Hee! Very funny Fumus. And thanks for the compliment *blush*

I'm going to use your thread to upload Naldo's new avatar.

Naldo, click on this and save as "jellydar.gif". The file size says 8KB so it should work this time.
Attached Images
File Type: gif jellydar.gif (6.5 KB, 75 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote