MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - §_§_§_The Season 2008 Down Under_§_§_§

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #8
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: §_§_§_We're so BORED! Can't wait for the season 2008 down under_§_§_§

I'm surprised Richie is playing both warm up tournaments. In years past I guess he didn't expect to go very deep into the draw but now it is possible he could be playing on the last day of one or both and then he would be pretty worn out for the AO. Guess that would be a nice problem to deal with.

O.K. I was SOOO bored that I was actually looking at the ATP website and found something called RICHO match facts. It has statistics on serves and return of serve and found some stats on Richie: #6 in points won returning 1st serve, #8 in break points converted AND 2nd serve points won, #11 in return games won and #20 in number of aces. I knew his first serve improved this year but at least in his last few matches he really struggled when he didn't get a 1st serve in and he ended up #8 in second serve points won . I also didn't realize he returned 1st serves so well. How much do I miss tennis ... when I start checking out stats it is definitely time to get a life.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote